If you currently live in social housing and would like to swap your home to live in a different sized property or in a different area then a Mutual Exchange might be the answer for you. A mutual exchange allows a Council or Housing Association tenant to swap their home with another tenant’s home (providing certain conditions are met).

All landlords must agree before an exchange can go ahead.

Once you are registered on Homeswapper you will receive details of potential matches via e-mail or by mobile phone.

Once you have found a suitable match, please contact our Customer Services Team and complete a Mutual Exchange application form.