Pay your rent in a way that suits you
- Direct Debit – Contact our Customer Services Team on 01267 232714 to arrange for your rent to be paid directly from your bank account on a date that best suits you. Direct debits are fast, easy and a convenient way of managing your finances.
- Online – Credit or debit card payments can be made by clicking on the following link Click here to make an online payment
- Allpay App – Download the Allpay App from Google stores or ITunes on your smartphone. Once downloaded you will need to contact us to request your unique 19 digit UPRN number. Once set up you can pay your rent on the go at any time of the day.
- Allpay payment card – Why not pay your rent using your Allpay card whilst out doing your weekly shop, payments can be made at any outlet displaying the Paypoint logo. A payment card can be requested by contacting the Customer Services Team.
- At the Office – Cash, cheque or card payments can be made by visiting our reception area.
- Housing Benefit – If you and your family are on a low income, you may be entitled to some help paying your rent. Carmarthenshire County Council’s Housing Benefit Department will be able to assist you with this and can be contacted on 01554 742100.
- Housing Benefit will only be awarded after a financial assessment. Residents who receive Housing Benefit can request that payments get made directly to the Association. For more information on Housing Benefit please visit www.gov.uk